CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak Duel Academy! Login and come join our community. Enjoy dueling to the fullest!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak Duel Academy! Login and come join our community. Enjoy dueling to the fullest!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CardBreak Duel Academy

Dueling for all Duelist, Generation after Generation!

HomePortalLatest imagesDueling NetworkRegisterLog in
Welcome to CardBreak!
Duel, Meet New People, and Have Fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CDA CLOCK
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on April 17th 2021, 10:13 am
Latest topics
» Ingmawatt Has Been Banned For Being A Spambot
Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 6:19 pm by cold22

» Im Back! Dark Cowboy Has Arrived!
Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 3:30 pm by DarkCowboy

» Deck Discussion 1: Qliphorts
Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 2:32 pm by Yamidalvin

» Tester Positions Available!!!
Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 11:17 pm by cold22

» Shadow Games guide/rules
Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:52 pm by Yamidalvin

» Duel Arena guide/rules
Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:46 pm by Yamidalvin

» Invite a Friend/Recruiting System
Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:40 pm by Yamidalvin

» Testing Format
Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:27 pm by Yamidalvin

» Starter Guide
Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:24 pm by Yamidalvin

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Yamidalvin
Dark World Exodia! Vote_lcapDark World Exodia! Voting_bar2Dark World Exodia! Vote_rcap 
DarkCowboy
Dark World Exodia! Vote_lcapDark World Exodia! Voting_bar2Dark World Exodia! Vote_rcap 
cold22
jtrev23
chaos_drone
BoLoGnA SwOrDzZ
Judai
IcePopAddict
willie_illiam
Prowler

Dark World Exodia!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamRUA

Dark World Exodia! Empty
PostSubject: Dark World Exodia!   Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:50 pm

So, it's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I might as well post a deck profile XD. This is my FTK DW Exodia deck, it uses a Dark World engine to rapidly draw through the deck and (hopefully) get Exodia on the first turn. I don't know about the success rate, but it really depends on what hand you start out with, and if your opponent has anything that can negate spells/monster effects. Ok, so onto da deck list Smile

Monsters:

1x Left Leg of the Forbidden One
1x Right Leg of the Forbidden One
1x Left Arm of the Forbidden One
1x Right Arm of the Forbidden One
1x Exodia the Forbidden One
3x Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
3x Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
3x Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
1x Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
2x Malefic Stardust Dragon
1x Royal Magical Library
3x Thunder Dragon

Spells:
3x Dark World Dealings
3x The Gates of Dark World
3x Magical Mallet
3x Upstart Goblin
3x Trade-In
1x One Day of Peace (limited, sadly)
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Advanced Draw
1x Double Summon

Traps:
NO TRAPS, IT'S AN FTK XD

Ok, now for sum basic plays XD

• ALWAYS discard either Snoww or Broww (or Beiige) with Dark World Dealings Or Gates, never discard Grapha with it UNLESS you really need to get rid of problem cards, like Thunder King or Mistake.

• Try to get out Royal Magical Library ASAP, because it will provide more draw power.

• Use Grapha (preferably) or Malefic Stardust Dragon as Trade-In targets, it not only get Grapha in the grave, but also lets you draw 2.

• Use Snoww's search effect to search for what you need at the time; if you have a Trade-In in hand, you would want to search Grapha, if you have a Broww or another Snoww in hand, you'd want to search Gates or DWD.

• Thunder Dragon in this deck serves no purpose but to deck thin, but if you discard 1 Thunder Dragon to get 2 from deck, then use Magical Mallet to return both to deck, you would get and extra draw with mallet.

• There is no extra deck included with this decklist, as the cards you choose to put in is completely up to you, but be should to included some staple rank 4 and 8 XYZ. The only cards that are MANDATORY are the 2 Stardust Dragons, for Malefic Stardust and at least 1 Coach King Giantrainer.

• The ace monster for this deck is "Coach King Giantrainer", it's a rank 8 XYZ that requires 3 lvl 8 monsters, but it lets you draw 3 and deals burn damage if you draw a monster. The best way to get him out is by using Double Summon, or Beiige, and having 2 Grapha in grave. You normal summon a DW monster, bounce it for Grapha, then activate Double Summon to normal a DW monster and bounce for second Grapha. Then SS Malefic Stardust and overlay all 3 for Coach King.

Well, that's about it...Any suggestions? Or Improvements I could make?

-TeamRUA
Back to top Go down
jtrev23

Dark World Exodia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Exodia!   Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 3:29 pm

Hey cold22 i logged in see, and this deck sucks if you don't get what you need, i beat it at least twice. add monster reincarnation so you can reuse a monster's effect
Back to top Go down
cold22
Almighty Zork
Almighty Zork
cold22

Dark World Exodia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Exodia!   Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:00 pm

jtrev23 wrote:
Hey cold22 i logged in see, and this deck sucks if you don't get what you need, i beat it at least twice. add monster reincarnation so you can reuse a monster's effect

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark World Exodia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Exodia!   Dark World Exodia! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark World Exodia!
Page 1 of 1