CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak Duel Academy! Login and come join our community. Enjoy dueling to the fullest!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak Duel Academy! Login and come join our community. Enjoy dueling to the fullest!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CardBreak Duel Academy

Dueling for all Duelist, Generation after Generation!

HomePortalLatest imagesDueling NetworkRegisterLog in
Welcome to CardBreak!
Duel, Meet New People, and Have Fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CDA CLOCK
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on April 17th 2021, 10:13 am
Latest topics
» Ingmawatt Has Been Banned For Being A Spambot
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 6:19 pm by cold22

» Im Back! Dark Cowboy Has Arrived!
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 3:30 pm by DarkCowboy

» Deck Discussion 1: Qliphorts
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 2:32 pm by Yamidalvin

» Tester Positions Available!!!
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 11:17 pm by cold22

» Shadow Games guide/rules
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:52 pm by Yamidalvin

» Duel Arena guide/rules
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:46 pm by Yamidalvin

» Invite a Friend/Recruiting System
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:40 pm by Yamidalvin

» Testing Format
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:27 pm by Yamidalvin

» Starter Guide
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:24 pm by Yamidalvin

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Yamidalvin
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Vote_lcapHello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Voting_bar2Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Vote_rcap 
DarkCowboy
Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Vote_lcapHello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Voting_bar2Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Vote_rcap 
cold22
jtrev23
chaos_drone
BoLoGnA SwOrDzZ
Judai
IcePopAddict
willie_illiam
Prowler

Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KenjiShiguma

KenjiShiguma

Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma!   Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 5:43 pm

Hello to you all. I am Kenji Shiguma. I am a 14 year old boy who has interest in video games, vintage cartoons (Actually, I like many original things! My favorite game is Pokemon Blue), anime (I do not watch it because I play games all day and I do not have time to but when I do watch it, it is very enjoyable) and more; who is a genius and is NOT one of the stupid crowd (I am a hermit, or one who does not include himself in general society). Some of my major interest include Pokemon, Mario, Dragon Quest, The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, League of Legends, Rumble Fighter, Aion, and of course Yugioh, regarding games. I do NOT like: (Ghettoness, Surplus of stupidity, songs with lyrics, movies, television, the NWO, McDonald's, discrimination, poverty, tyrants, and more). I identify myself as a competitive gamer; one who does not follow the standard metagames (how the competitive community plays) and will think outside of the box when creating things. This is evident in my decks. I will not go online to look for help when making something (regarding video games); I will do all the research about the subject and come to conclusions on my own. But of course, this is a Yugioh website, so let me talk about Yugioh more. I have been dueling since I was 8 years old, in real life with my cousin (he has interested in joining this academy) by unofficial rules, and I learned the actual rules in 2011 and began to play by the official rules. I do not play in real life any longer, but I suppose it is possible if I get the cards. I am trying to construct an original deck with a concept I created. Of course, the concepts are already there in Yugioh, but it is how you interpret the concepts that makes you a different duelist then the next. If you need deck help, I can offer it, but my opinions might not be exactly what you expect. If you have anymore questions regarding me, I will answer them, as long as they are not too personal. I look forward to talking to you all, and lets have fun together!
Back to top Go down
Yamidalvin
Admin
Admin
Yamidalvin

Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma!   Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2013, 11:06 pm

Welcome to CDA. It is nice to have you with us and i hope you have fun while you are here afro
Back to top Go down
https://cardbreakduelacademy.forumotion.com

Hello, I am Kenji Shiguma!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CardBreak Duel Academy :: Welcome to the Academy! :: Introductions and Farwells-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com