CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak Duel Academy! Login and come join our community. Enjoy dueling to the fullest!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak Duel Academy! Login and come join our community. Enjoy dueling to the fullest!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CardBreak Duel Academy

Dueling for all Duelist, Generation after Generation!

HomePortalLatest imagesDueling NetworkRegisterLog in
Welcome to CardBreak!
Duel, Meet New People, and Have Fun!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CDA CLOCK
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on April 17th 2021, 10:13 am
Latest topics
» Ingmawatt Has Been Banned For Being A Spambot
I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 6:19 pm by cold22

» Im Back! Dark Cowboy Has Arrived!
I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 3:30 pm by DarkCowboy

» Deck Discussion 1: Qliphorts
I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 2:32 pm by Yamidalvin

» Tester Positions Available!!!
I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 11:17 pm by cold22

» Shadow Games guide/rules
I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:52 pm by Yamidalvin

» Duel Arena guide/rules
I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:46 pm by Yamidalvin

» Invite a Friend/Recruiting System
I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:40 pm by Yamidalvin

» Testing Format
I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:27 pm by Yamidalvin

» Starter Guide
I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:24 pm by Yamidalvin

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Yamidalvin
I'm back. Lets talk. Vote_lcapI'm back. Lets talk. Voting_bar2I'm back. Lets talk. Vote_rcap 
DarkCowboy
I'm back. Lets talk. Vote_lcapI'm back. Lets talk. Voting_bar2I'm back. Lets talk. Vote_rcap 
cold22
jtrev23
chaos_drone
BoLoGnA SwOrDzZ
Judai
IcePopAddict
willie_illiam
Prowler

I'm back. Lets talk.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cold22
Almighty Zork
Almighty Zork
cold22

I'm back. Lets talk. Empty
PostSubject: I'm back. Lets talk.   I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 11:31 pm

Well my computer hit the bucket but a wonderful thing happened. I now own a laptop sooo alls good now. Lets get together some time and see what we can do about this forum. I some times wounder whats going on when there is an occasional trickle of commotion. I think we need to plan out the future the this forum we have all learned to call home. I would like to have the meeting some time before January but i understand if that can't occur. Lets find a time that all three of us can be on. I think we should all be a part of this.
Back to top Go down
DarkCowboy
Vice-Admin
Vice-Admin
DarkCowboy

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Lets talk.   I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 12:59 pm

I agree we all should get to together for the sake of the forum. However, and I've visited once or three times at random days per week, there hasn't been anyone visiting. Except yours truly and maybe yamdalvin and you cold. Random users, but none that stay and actually do things.

I keep thinking the forum is dead no matter how many users register. The problem lies with promotion, as I have banged on about in the past. Because no one knows we exist. With all that said... yeah lets meet up.

CHEERS!

Back to top Go down
cold22
Almighty Zork
Almighty Zork
cold22

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Lets talk.   I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 4:53 pm

I was starting to get worried no one was going to see/reply to the message. I'm glad to see your willing to attend. Now we just need to wait on Dalvin and we can set the date. I look forward to seeing your ideas on promotion so have them ready.
Back to top Go down
DarkCowboy
Vice-Admin
Vice-Admin
DarkCowboy

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Lets talk.   I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 12:23 pm

cold22 wrote:
I was starting to get worried no one was going to see/reply to the message. I'm glad to see your willing to attend. Now we just need to wait on Dalvin and we can set the date. I look forward to seeing your ideas on promotion so have them ready.

I look forward to the meeting as well. However my ideas are the same time as before, so I wont be speaking of anything relatively new. Yami on the other hand... haven't seen him in a long while... Hopefully he sees this and replies to this topic.
Back to top Go down
Yamidalvin
Admin
Admin
Yamidalvin

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Lets talk.   I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 1:46 am

Well if i'm not to late, i think i have saw this...lol.
Back to top Go down
https://cardbreakduelacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back. Lets talk.   I'm back. Lets talk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back. Lets talk.
Page 1 of 1